Saturday, October 29, 2005

First Capitol News High School Athlete of the Week Collin Magilligan, Senior, Duchesne High School



First Capitol News High School Athlete of the Week
Collin Magilligan, Senior, Duchesne High School

By: Mike McMurran
Sports Editor
Photo by Bob Barton
Age, HT., WT.: 17, 6’0”, 165
FAMILY STATUS: Lives with parents, Pat and Tammy Magilligan, sister Lyndsey and brothers Reed and Brett in St. Charles City
PEOPLE MOST INFLUENCED ME THE MOST/WHY? Certainly my parents, they have pushed me to excel in sports as well as in life. Most first football coach, when I was playing JFL for the Steelers
HOBBIES: Sports pretty much take up my entire life, I have little time for anything else, except of course for school
BEST ADVICE ANYONE EVER GAVE YOU: I know it sounds incredibly simple, but to never give up, no matter what the odds
CAR: 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
FAVORITE ACTOR: Jamie Foxx
FAVORITE MOVIE: “Any Given Sunday”
FAVORITE TV SHOW: Nip/Tuck
FAVORITE MUSIC: I like everything pretty much
FAVORITE PROFESSIONAL SPORTING TEAM: Atlanta Falcons, or, any team Michael Vick plays for
BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE: High school, right now, this is the best time of my life
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT: Missing the first couple of football games my junior year due to a hip injury
ADVICE FOR UNDERCLASSMEN: Never give up, work your very hardest, and probably most importantly, never let someone tell you that you can’t do something